Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm back!!!

Yea...my 3 days 2 night trip to Pulau Langkawi has been ended. I just came back from there at night yesterday. First of all, I would like to tell u that I really and really feel tired when I arrived to home. I straight away go to sleep on my bed after my bathing. I woke up early this morning some more because I have to attend to my tuition class. But it doesn't matter because I really really enjoyed the trip so much and got a lot of friends used to play and fun together!

Well, I tell u something here but u promise me don't tell anyone ya. Haha.. Kidding la! My backbone get pained all the times because of the transport. The van really not comfortable and want to sleep nicely also cannot. Guess wat!? Do u know that is not only a few hours to Langkawi but it took us about 6 hours to reach there. Don't u feel that suffer too? Come back to KL is worse than go to langkawi because it took us more than 6 hours which is about 8 hours. Maybe that time raining heavily so that it became a long journey to come back. Hey... I didn't blame anyone and the transport as well, I just feel that my backbone very pain. Perhaps I carry a lot of things on my legs! hehe... so don't misunderstand ya!

In short, I can say this trip really brought me a lot of happiness, fun and enjoyable. Thanks to all my friends who went there with me together, played till crazy and made jokes till my stomach pain always. Let me stay a long sweetness memory in my mind. Thanks guys!!!

I will post some photos here next time in order to let u see what a nice views there. At the moment, I'm waiting for kit to organise the photo for all of us. He is a professional to take photo always and organise it. Hehe.. Thank you kit!

3 comments:

Yoon Kit said...

hey you, dont praise me...haha... well i have to admit that i`m a profesional photographer...hehe...
thanks man...i had a great time with all of you guys too... looking forward for the coming trip..hehe...

Kong Yau said...

Haha.. Ask me don't praise u but u praise urself back here. Lolz.. U are most welcome, it's my pleasure! hehe.. I'm looking for the coming trip too..^.^

moon is here said...

hei, suan liao lo ~~~
where are the greatest photoes ~~~
i'm waiting for it !!!!