Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Penang Trip!!!

The town 

full of flora around the city

fresh air environment

The 3 days 2 nights Penang trip has just been ended by yesterday. The duration for this trip is totally same as my latest trip which was in Pulau Langkawi last year. But there are also appeared some different kind of things. That is I feel that Penang trip is much more tired than the Pulau Langkawi trip. This is because we followed the school(librarian & prs' s members) trip compared to Pulau Langkawi, we just went there among our classmates. Maybe the schedule for the school one has already full planned. Anyway, I was really enjoyed for it!!! This trip has let me know the environment in Penang full of peace, fresh air and NICE VIEWS...

4 comments:

moon is here said...

haha
i realized that u r totally enjoyed ur penang trip ~~~
memorised it forever .. k ??

Yoon Kit said...

it was so much fun i guess... anyway like what moon say put them in ur memory...

Kong Yau said...

Thanks for u guys. I will put them all and make them looked into my memory. Thanks guys. U guys are my supporter...

moon is here said...

of course ...if not,
what for i leaving comments to u ?
ha ha !!