Monday, March 16, 2009

What a out-of-dated "Blog" here

I'm so sorry guys... If u view my blog always, u may figure it out that the blog here was so outdated. The reason not only Lazy but also "busy"!!! haha.. I can't prove that i'm busy always, but i can prove that i'm lazy often... LOlz.. What a damn it reason! Cut down all my busy things such as doing my homework, busying with my "blue house" things, stay back always and bla bla bla.. the rest were sleeping, playing game and wasting time. Oh my Gosh!!! Help me!!!
I don't want to be that useless ppl anymore. I will try my best to figure out some free times in order to update my blog. Hope my friends view my blog always will forgive me ya. Sorry!!!

4 comments:

Yoon Kit said...

Kong Yau you have given such a lame excuses... Think of a good one...hehe...anyway we know that you`re such busy man... your appologize accepted...lol...

Kong Yau said...

haha..Thank you!^.^

moon is here said...

haha !!!
guy, tahu tak apa !!!
try ur best to update ur blog lol ~
but, pls pay more time on ur study b4 u want to update ur blog woh !!!
haha ~~
finally, ur appologise was accepted ~~
but, ur excuses were not accepted ..
that's all
enjoy ur nice day guy !!

Kong Yau said...

haha... ok big moon^^
Thanks for ur advise and forgive me. hehe..