Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ho HO hO!!! Merry Christmas!!!

This one is the middle of Midvalley..
U sure came here before right?

What a nice decoration here!^.^

Here is One Utama!!!

It feels like winter season

Here are the presents that given from my best friends(^.^)

"I Like It"

Thank you Pui Moon^.^

Thanks for the unique present kit chai!!!

"Hey... Guess Wat?!"

Here is the answer! Not Easy to do it oh!!!

Santa is coming to give u a "Wish"^@^

Wow.. Come! let's choose one. hehe

Do u feel the kids very cute?

Big family!

How do u feel both of the dogs that I'm holding?
Nice? Cute?^.^

Hey There!!! This is also my 1st time celebrating Christmas's Day with my friends! Are u feeling weird since I always say all also my "1st time"? Yup, It's really truth! Do u know why? Because I never celebrate "Christmas's day" with my friends before even my family. Besides, I got a few Irreplaceable, Incomparable and unique gifts that all were given from my friends. Thank you all a lot! Our friendships is like a metal, it never Ends, Melt and even Break... It's last longer!!!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas... Enjoy the day very much ya!(^.^)

No comments: